At GreenSteam, we have developed very advanced and effective solutions to
improve the fuel efficiency of the big ships that our customers operate around
the globe. The various hardware and software components are quite complex to
configure, install and maintain - and that’s where you come in.
We need a highly intelligent and proactive DevOps engineer to help us ensure
that our solutions are effective from day one and every day after that.
You will be involved in all aspects of the technical side of our growing
operations, especially related to cloud infrastructure and automatization processes.
- Implementing infrastructure on AWS by Terraform
- Maintenance and improving Kubernetes cluster
- Developing Helm chart and containerizing applications
- Preparing CI/CD processes for in house development
- Supporting our internal DevTeam in setting up new environments
- BSc level education in computer/software engineering or related
- At least three years of proven experience with DevOps/SysOps position
- Proficient in English
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learning
- Great organizational skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about delivering high quality
- Python and bash scripting skills
- Extensive experience of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu)
- Experience with Ansible, Docker, SQL
- Experience with AWS (terraform)
- Experience with Kubernetes (Helm, Docker)
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, ArgoCD)
- Knowledge about open-source monitoring tools (Prometheus, ELK)
- Practical skills in GIT
- Ability to work in Scrum methodology
- Relevant Certificates are a plus
- Experience with Jira integration
- Knowledge about GCP or Azure
Back to the list
Minute by minute and mile by mile, vessels all over the world are wasting fuel.
GreenSteam is a marine data intelligence company specializing in improving vessel efficiency through Machine Learning. GreenSteam implements solutions on vessels of all types.
Founded in 2007, GreenSteam has offices located in Denmark, United Kingdom and a remote team in Poland, currently employs more than 35 people.
GreenSteam is majority-owned by BP/Castrol.
More information about GreenSteam is available at www.greensteam.com
Working at GreenSteam
- Build custom bleeding-edge Machine Learning and Big Data solutions
- Enjoy a culture of companionship and constant improvements
- Work is meaningful on a global scale - our solutions reduce fuel consumption, pollution, and CO2 emissions
- Always encounter new equipment and challenges every customer and vessel is different and there is still something new to learn
- Help transport the marine industry into the modern era
What does GreenSteam offer?
- The joy of creating real and valuable solutions
- To be part of an international team with a contagious 'sporting spirit'
- Work-life balance
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible remote working hours
Visit our website and learn more about the company, now!