Machine Learning Developer
At GreenSteam, we have developed very advanced and effective solutions to improve the fuel efficiency of the big ships that our customers operate around the globe. On these ships, our decision support solutions help captains waste less fuel and thus reduce emissions that are harmful to the environment. Our web application helps ship owners and operators understand and analyse the performance of their fleets.
At the heart of our solutions are machine learning models and algorithms - and that’s where you come in.
You will take responsibility of designing, implementing and improving models, algorithms, as well as visualisations of data and analyses.
You will work closely with our product owners, machine learning experts, and developers.
- Design and implement machine learning (ML) models and algorithms
- Analyse data and automate intuitive visualisations
- Integrate ML algorithms into production software
- Proficient in English
- Passionate about machine learning
- Relevant Master’s degree or PhD
- Strong general programming skills
- Absolute superiority in core ML models and techniques
- Industrial experience with ML implementations
- Experience with data visualisation
- Motivated by teamwork with skilled teammates
- Experience with Google Tensorflow and/or pyTorch
- Python programming
- Experience with GIT
- Anything relating to ships is an advantage
What can you learn?
- Innovative approach to efficiency management
- How do sea vessels operate
- How to model physical phenomena around the topics of sea, weather, vessel design, etc.
- Detect unusual data, fixing data, interpolate physical data
- Analytical and creative approach towards difficult data
- Develop hybrid models
- Deepen your ML skills
- Learn directly from PhD experts in the field
Your place of work will be Warsaw, Poland.
Back to the list
Minute by minute and mile by mile, vessels all over the world are wasting fuel.
GreenSteam is a marine data intelligence company specializing in improving vessel efficiency through Machine Learning. GreenSteam implements solutions on vessels of all types.
Founded in 2007, GreenSteam has offices located in Denmark, United Kingdom, and Poland and currently employs more than 35 people.
GreenSteam is majority-owned by BP/Castrol.
More information about GreenSteam is available at www.greensteam.com
Working at GreenSteam
- Build custom bleeding-edge Machine Learning and Big Data solutions
- Enjoy a culture of companionship and constant improvements
- Work is meaningful on a global scale - our solutions reduce fuel consumption, pollution, and CO2 emissions
- Always encounter new equipment and challenges every customer and vessel is different and there is still something new to learn
- Help transport the marine industry into the modern era
What does GreenSteam offer?
- The joy of creating real and valuable solutions
- To be part of an international team with a contagious 'sporting spirit'
- Work-life balance
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible working hours
Visit our website and learn more about the company, now!