We are going all out for growth and scale, and we need a single-minded, driven sales professional to join our team.
You will be part of a dynamic, innovative, and dedicated team working with GreenSteam – providing industry-leading, machine learning-based marine efficiency software solutions to a global client base, which is majority-owned by BP Plc. This is a key role within GreenSteam, and the successful candidate will be key in assisting GreenSteam in achieving continued growth plans worldwide. The position location is flexible home-based, probably in Northern Europe.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Driving the sales process with new and existing clients
- Develop and sustain close relationships with clients through proactive account management
- Develop new business with selected clients and segments directly and through selected sales channels
- Support new product and services development and provide market feedback to input to our technical development
- Present and demonstrate GreenSteam services to our target audience to help achieve sales growth
More than five years’ experience selling / new account prospecting with specialized software solutions or consultancy services in an international environment preferably within the marine industry but other industrial sectors would be of interest.
You will have knowledge of and feel comfortable working in an international organization and be used to dealing with diverse cultures and management styles.
As this is an international role, you should be comfortable with traveling up to 50% of the time within your assigned territories/geographies and working outside of normal office hours when required. Ideally, you will have had formal sales training and be familiar with sales methodologies such as Miller Heiman, SPIN, TAS, etc.
In addition to the above, you are:
- Highly ambitious, set the highest standards for yourself and the company, together with a ‘can do’ attitude, strong work ethics, and high integrity.
- Tenacious and able to handle long sales cycles within large organizations
- Used to operating at C-level and developing business cases that are compelling, creative and easy to understand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and you are comfortable presenting high-tech solutions to clients and stakeholders. One or more additional European languages would be an advantage.
- Proactive and self-driven, able to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks, and initiatives with varying timelines and priorities.
- Used to managing both internal and external stakeholders and associated expectations
- Working as part of a larger team and working closely with product marketing and support
- A challenging but enjoyable role with the possibility of achieving satisfying results and developing an international career
- Attractive salary package
- Being part of a successful, market-leading and results-oriented team characterized by good humor and an informal tone.
- The opportunity to work at the cutting edge of machine learning-based technology within the marine industry
As soon as possible, however, it is of more importance that we find the right person for this important role.
Please submit your application and CV via the link below before the 31st of August 2019.
Should you have any questions about the position, please contact Vice President Mathias Nyman Rasmussen at email@example.com or +45 51 22 02 44
Back to the list
Minute by minute and mile by mile, vessels all over the world are wasting fuel.
GreenSteam is a marine data intelligence company specializing in improving vessel efficiency through Machine Learning. GreenSteam implements solutions on vessels of all types.
Founded in 2007, GreenSteam has offices located in Denmark, United Kingdom, and Poland and currently employs more than 35 people.
GreenSteam is majority-owned by BP/Castrol.
More information about GreenSteam is available at www.greensteam.com
Working at GreenSteam
- Build custom bleeding-edge Machine Learning and Big Data solutions
- Enjoy a culture of companionship and constant improvements
- Work is meaningful on a global scale - our solutions reduce fuel consumption, pollution, and CO2 emissions
- Always encounter new equipment and challenges every customer and vessel is different and there is still something new to learn
- Help transport the marine industry into the modern era
What does GreenSteam offer?
- The joy of creating real and valuable solutions
- To be part of an international team with a contagious 'sporting spirit'
- Work-life balance
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible working hours
Visit our website and learn more about the company, now!